Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Poetry, dreams and Heek magazine

Back in November, when Max was going through one of her creative poetry bouts, she wrote a poem titled "My dream world". I suspect that her second term exams being just around the corner had something to do with it. Imagine our surprise when this last week, the LW bought the latest issue of Heek magazine and we (Roz, actually) discover that the poem has been published in it. Despite her somewhat obsessive rhyming, Max never ceases to surprise us with her imagination. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
My dream world

The birds soar high
I look up and sigh
Clouds as white as cream
This surely is a dream
It feels good
Like the merry men of Robin Hood
This is my day
Everything bright and gay
I feel the breeze
And let out a soundless sneeze

This truly is my dream world!

No comments: